IL22R anticorps (Interleukin 22 Receptor) AA 242-485 Primary Antibody
- Antigène See all IL22R products
- AA 242-485
- Cet anticorp IL22R est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 22 Receptor (IL22R)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against IL22R. It has been selected for its ability to recognize IL22R in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Interleukin 22 Receptor (IL22R) corresdonding to Leu242~Pro485 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Interleukin 22 Receptor (IL22R Produits)
- IL22RA1, CRF2-9, ZcytoR11, Interleukin 22 Receptor,Alpha 1, Cytokine receptor class-II member 9