MRE11 Meiotic Recombination 11 Homolog A (S. Cerevisiae) (MRE11A) (Middle Region) anticorps Primary Antibody
MRE11A Reactivité: Humain WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN928874
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 9 à 11 jours ouvrables
- Middle Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- MRE11 A antibody was raised in rabbit using the middle region of MRE11 as the immunogen
- Indications d'application
- WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
MRE11A Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-7907, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this MRE11A antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Autre désignation
- MRE11A (MRE11A Antibody Extrait)
- wu:faa63d12, zgc:64018, Mre11, Mre11b, ATLD, HNGS1, MRE11, MRE11B, MRE11 homolog A, double strand break repair nuclease, MRE11 homolog, double strand break repair nuclease, MRE11A homolog A, double strand break repair nuclease, mre11a, MRE11, Mre11a
- This gene encodes a nuclear protein involved in homologous recombination, telomere length maintenance, and DNA double-strand break repair. By itself, the protein has 3' to 5' exonuclease activity and endonuclease activity. The protein forms a complex with the RAD50 homolog, this complex is required for nonhomologous joining of DNA ends and possesses increased single-stranded DNA endonuclease and 3' to 5' exonuclease activities. In conjunction with a DNA ligase, this protein promotes the joining of noncomplementary ends in vitro using short homologies near the ends of the DNA fragments. This gene has a pseudogene on chromosome 3. Alternative splicing of this gene results in two transcript variants encoding different isoforms. Synonyms: Polyclonal MRE11A antibody, Anti-MRE11A antibody, MRE11 meiotic recombination 11 homolog A, S. cerevisiae antibody, ATLD antibody, HNGS1 antibody, MRE11 antibody, MRE11B antibody.
- Réparation de l'ADN
Vous êtes ici: