Sperm Equatorial Segment Protein 1 (SPESP1) (AA 19-409) protein (His tag) Protein
- Nom de la protéine
- Type de proteíne
- Attributs du protein
- AA 19-409
- Cette SPESP1 protéine est marqué à la His tag.
- AY PTATVLPDEE QNLNHYVQIL QNLIMSVPTK EQGFGRKFRS
SRTVDGAEAR SLSSEMLLTP GLVSAQEVTT PETEVMLTSM VEKTTFPSSG FTMESEKRRT
HSKAFWSIQP NNVSIVLHTE EPYIEKEPEP EPELETEEES RRLATEPEPE PESESAPETE
TRQTAESEEE VETSTAQNKV RTGTSRMSTV ITQTTNTQGT PNTVTVKTIN NLDVSTESED
VPQLSGQSEI LNVEDLPGHH SLSTRHENIL RKISNINSQI HQGLLSDHSS PAYKEFIKAS
REHLKRSLAL AAAAEHKLQQ MYGSNVFLDG HTSDPDDDME VIINMLYNSR SKLSDYFTIN
HVPSELREKA TVVIAVLKKI LCVDQVEMQS LIRKLLSNNM KILNILNVP
- Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Attributs du produit
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Nom de la protéine
- Recommended name: Sperm equatorial segment protein 1