CLVS2 Protein (AA 1-327) (His tag)
- Antigène Voir toutes CLVS2 Protéines
- CLVS2 (Clavesin 2 (CLVS2))
- Type de proteíne
- Attributs du protein
- AA 1-327
- Cette CLVS2 protéine est marqué à la His tag.
- MTHLQAGLSP ETLEKARLEL NENPDTLHQD IQEVRDMVIT RPDIGFLRTD DAFILRFLRA RKFHHFEAFR LLAQYFEYRQ QNLDMFKSFK ATDPGIKQAL KDGFPGGLAN LDHYGRKILV LFAANWDQSR YTLVDILRAI LLSLEAMIED PELQVNGFVL IIDWSNFTFK QASKLTPSML RLAIEGLQDS FPARFGGIHF VNQPWYIHAL YTVIRPFLKE KTRKRIFLHG NNLNSLHQLI HPEILPSEFG GMLPPYDMGT WARTLLDHEY DDDSEYNVDS YSMPVNEVDK ELSPKSMKRS QSVVDPTALK RMDKSEEENM QPLLSLD
- Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Attributs du produit
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Clavesin 2 (CLVS2) (AA 1-327) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade CLVS2 Origine: Souris Hôte: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBClavesin 2 (CLVS2) (AA 1-327) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade CLVS2 Origine: Humain Hôte: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBClavesin 2 (CLVS2) (AA 1-327), (full length) protein (His-SUMO Tag)
CLVS2 Origine: Humain Hôte: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 90 % SDSClavesin 2 (CLVS2) (AA 1-327) protein (His tag)
CLVS2 Origine: Cynomolgus Hôte: Levure Recombinant > 90 % ELISA
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- CLVS2 (Clavesin 2 (CLVS2))
- Autre désignation
- Clavesin-2 (Clvs2) (CLVS2 Produits)
- RLBP1L2 Protein, si:ch211-199i15.4 Protein, C6orf212 Protein, C6orf213 Protein, bA160A10.4 Protein, A330019N05Rik Protein, Rlbp1l2 Protein, Clavesin-2 Protein, RGD1306801 Protein, clavesin 2 Protein, CLVS2 Protein, clvs2 Protein, Clvs2 Protein
Recommended name: Clavesin-2.
Alternative name(s): Retinaldehyde-binding protein 1-like 2