Vegt Protein (VEGT-A) (AA 1-455) protein (His tag)
- Antigène Voir toutes Vegt Protein (VEGT-A) Protéines
- Vegt Protein (VEGT-A)
- Type de proteíne
- Attributs du protein
- AA 1-455
- Xenopus laevis
- His tag
MRNCCRECGL SAGHLEPEAS SNCASDVKSS PDMDSVSSQD SLYLPNTVGA SLEDQDLWSQ
FHQEGTEMII TKSGRRMFPQ CKIRLFGLHP YAKYMLLVDF VPLDNFRYKW NKNQWEAAGK
AEPHPPCRTY VHPDSPAPGA HWMKDPICFQ KLKLTNNTLD QQGHIILHSM HRYKPRFHVV
QSDDMYNSPW GLVQVFSFPE TEFTSVTAYQ NEKITKLKIN HNPFAKGFRE QERSHKRDDV
LKILQQSPSK RQKRKKWEDS PEADISDFPK AICVKEESIM DPAGVYQNWV SDHEANQGLT
PHSPESEGAN QEQQVPTSSS NFYNKSHYRR SSQHLSSPFE LGEPSSRRLT PDIATVPDSD
PDSLAVFHVI PTQNSAPERT CSMNFSMEAP MKQPLRGAMY SPYGADQWLV PAQGQYRPVG
YTAYPTDLST QGAVAHPHSA MSDWSQYSLF PYSCW
- Xenopus laevis (African clawed frog)
- Attributs du produit
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Vegt Protein (VEGT-A) (AA 1-454) protein (His tag)
VEGT-A Origine: Xenopus borealis Hôte: Levure Recombinant > 90 % ELISAVegt Protein (VEGT-A) (AA 1-455) protein (His tag)
VEGT-A Origine: Xenopus tropicalis Hôte: Levure Recombinant > 90 % ELISA
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Vegt Protein (VEGT-A)
- Autre désignation
- T-box protein VegT-A (vegt-a) (VEGT-A Produits)
- Apod Protein, antipodean Protein, brat Protein, tVegT Protein, xombi Protein, vegt protein L homeolog Protein, vegt.L Protein
Recommended name: T-box protein VegT-A.
Alternative name(s): Brachyury and Tbx-related protein.
Short name= T-box protein Brat T-box protein Antipodean