Transgelin Protein (TAGLN) (AA 2-201, full length) (GST tag)
- Antigène Voir toutes Transgelin (TAGLN) Protéines
- Transgelin (TAGLN)
- Type de proteíne
- Attributs du protein
- AA 2-201, full length
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Cette Transgelin protéine est marqué à la GST tag.
- ANKGPSYGMS REVQSKIEKK YDEELEERLV EWIIVQCGPD VGRPDRGRLG FQVWLKNGVI LSKLVNSLYP DGSKPVKVPE NPPSMVFKQM EQVAQFLKAA EDYGVIKTDM FQTVDLFEGK DMAAVQRTLM ALGSLAVTKN DGHYRGDPNW FMKKAQEHKR EFTESQLQEG KHVIGLQMGS NRGASQAGMT GYGRPRQIIS
- Attributs du produit
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- 95 %
Transgelin (TAGLN) (AA 2-201) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade TAGLN Origine: Souris Hôte: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. SDS, WB, ELISA, CrysTransgelin (TAGLN) (AA 2-201) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade TAGLN Origine: Humain Hôte: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. SDS, WB, ELISA, CrysTransgelin (TAGLN) (full length) protein (rho-1D4 tag)
Crystallography grade TAGLN Origine: CHO cells Hôte: Cellules d'insectes Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. SDS, WB, ELISA, Crys, Func
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -20 °C for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C
- Transgelin (TAGLN)
- Autre désignation
- Transgelin protein (TAGLN Produits)
- MGC68550 Protein, sm22 Protein, smcc Protein, tagln1 Protein, ws3-10 Protein, MGC107855 Protein, SM22 Protein, SMCC Protein, TAGLN1 Protein, WS3-10 Protein, Sm22 Protein, Sm22a Protein, Ws310 Protein, SM22A Protein, zgc:153186 Protein, transgelin L homeolog Protein, transgelin Protein, tagln.L Protein, tagln Protein, LOC732906 Protein, TAGLN Protein, tagl Protein, LOC100009332 Protein, Tagln Protein
- Actin cross-linking/gelling protein By similarity. Involved in calcium interactions and contractile properties of the cell that may contribute to replicative senescence.
- Poids moléculaire
- 49.9 kD