Pepsinogen 4, Group I (Pepsinogen A) (PGA4) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
PGA4 Origine: Humain Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
N° du produit ABIN2728655
Plus frais de port $45.00 et $22.00 pour carboglace
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 11 jours ouvrables
- Nom de la protéine
- Type de proteíne
- HEK-293 Cells
- Cette PGA4 protéine est marqué à la Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Attributs du produit
- Recombinant human Pepsinogen 4, group I (pepsinogen A) (PGA4) protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Indications d'application
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Nom de la protéine
- This gene encodes a protein precursor of the digestive enzyme pepsin, a member of the peptidase A1 family of endopeptidases. The encoded precursor is secreted by gastric chief cells and undergoes autocatalytic cleavage in acidic conditions to form the active enzyme, which functions in the digestion of dietary proteins. This gene is found in a cluster of related genes on chromosome 11, each of which encodes one of multiple pepsinogens. Pepsinogen levels in serum may serve as a biomarker for atrophic gastritis and gastric cancer.
- Poids moléculaire
- 40.3 kDa
- NCBI Accession
Vous êtes ici: