PLG anticorps (Plasminogen) Primary Antibody
PLG Reactivité: Humain IF, ELISA, WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN458952
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 5 à 7 jours ouvrables
- Cet anticorp PLG est non-conjugé
- Immunofluorescence (IF), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-reactivities against enzymes of other sources may occur but have not been determined.
- Attributs du produit
- Affinity purified antibodies of polyclonal rabbit antiserum to plasminogen from human plasma
- Specific polyclonal antibody fractions were prepared by solid phase affinity chromatography.
- Plasminogen isolated and purified from human plasma. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Indications d'application
- This product is intended for use in precipitating and non-precipitating antibody-binding assays (such as e.g., ELISA and Western blotting and immuno-fluorescence or histochemical techniques), to prepare an insoluble immuno-affinity adsorbent, for labelling with a marker of the customer’s own choice.
- For Research Use only
- PAb concentration 1 mg/0.5ml. No foreign proteins added.
- Purified hyperimmune rabbit IgG antibodies lyophilised from a solution in phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2), stabilized with dextran.
- Agent conservateur
- Without preservative
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- The lyophilised PAb fraction is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C, prolonged storage at or below -20°C. It is reconsti tuted by adding 0.5 ml sterile distilled water, spun down to remove insoluble particles, divided into small aliquots, frozen and stored at or below -20°C. Prior to use, an aliquot is thawed slowly at a mbient temperature, spun down again and used to prepare working dilutions by adding sterile phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. Working dilutions should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used t he same day. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the product.
- Autre désignation
- Plasminogen (PLG Antibody Extrait)
- wu:fb70e09, PLG, LPA, plg, Ab1-346, AI649309, Pg, plasminogen, plg, PLG, Plg
- The reagents were evaluated for potency, purity and specificity using most or all of the following techniques: immunoelectrophoresis, cross-immunoelectrophoresis, single radial immunodiffusion (Ouchterlony), block titration, ELISA, immunoblotting and enzyme inhibition.
- Système du Complément, Lipid Metabolism
Vous êtes ici: