CAPN1 anticorps (Calpain 1) AA 387-694 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes CAPN1 Anticorps
- AA 387-694
- Cet anticorp CAPN1 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Calpain 1 (CAPN1)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CAPN1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CAPN1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Humain, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Calpain 1 (CAPN1) corresdonding to Tyr387~Asp694 (Accession # O35350)
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:200-800 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:20-80 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:20-80 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Calpain 1 (CAPN1 Produits)
- CAPN1, Capa-1, Capa1, mu-calpin, Capn1, fj67g01, wu:fj67g01, calpain 1, zgc:55262, CAPN1, Capn1, zgc:55262
- PIG30, CANPL1, MuCANP, MuCL, Calpain 1, Large Subunit, Calpain-1 Catalytic Subunit, Calcium-Dependent Protease 1, Calcium-activated neutral proteinase 1, Calpain mu-type, Micromolar-calpain