N° du produit ABIN3219829
Plus shipping costs $45.00
10 mg ABIN3219829
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 3 à 4 jours ouvrables
- Inhibition Assay (InhA), Functional Studies (Func)
- ActionsAsiatic acid is commonly used in wound healing. Asiatic acid has antioxidant,anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties.Packaging500 mg in glass bottleApplicationStarting material for asiatic acid derivative synthesis for use as: Anticance
- Attributs du produit
- Target: p38 MAPK inhibitor
Receptor: p38 MAPK
Status: Undetermined activity
- All the products are sent with COA, HPLC and NMR inspection report to guarantee the quality.
- 95 %
- 200 mM in DMSO
- Indications d'application
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- For the majority of compounds, they could be dissolved in DMSO or other organic solvent.
Their stock solution can be stored at -20°C for up to 3 months and aliquoted for sampling convenience.
Several freeze/thaw cycles should not damage the activity of our small molecule products.
However, in many instances the aqueous solutions of some compounds need to be made fresh and cannot be stored. For these compounds, their solution should be prepared just before use and stored no longer than 24 hours.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- MAPK Signaling
- Poids moléculaire
- 488.70 g/mol
- Numéro CAS
Vous êtes ici: