Luminespib (AUY-922, NVP-AUY922) Inhibitor
InhA, Func 747412-49-3
N° du produit ABIN3220143
Plus shipping costs $45.00
10 mg ABIN3220143
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 3 à 4 jours ouvrables
- Inhibition Assay (InhA), Functional Studies (Func)
- AUY922 (NVP-AUY922) is a potent, novel synthetic resorcinylic isoxazole amide inhibitor of heat shock protein 90 (HSP90). It is a small molecular with the formula of C26H31N3O5 and molecular weight of 465.5. It has a much higher affinity for Hsp90 and can be ound to the ATP binding site of Hsp90 at the N-terminal domain. Heat shock protein 90 (HSP90) is a molecular chaperone essential for the stability of key regulators of cell growth and survival. NVP-AUY922 potently inhibits the proliferation of gastric cancer cell lines with with GI50 values of approximately 2 to 40 nmol/L and significantly induces the degradation of growth factor receptors and other client proteins.
- Attributs du produit
- Tradename: NVP-AUY922
Target: HSP inhibitor
Receptor: HSP90α, HSP90β
- All the products are sent with COA, HPLC and NMR inspection report to guarantee the quality.
- 98 %
- Soluble in DMSO
- Indications d'application
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- For the majority of compounds, they could be dissolved in DMSO or other organic solvent.
Their stock solution can be stored at -20°C for up to 3 months and aliquoted for sampling convenience.
Several freeze/thaw cycles should not damage the activity of our small molecule products.
However, in many instances the aqueous solutions of some compounds need to be made fresh and cannot be stored. For these compounds, their solution should be prepared just before use and stored no longer than 24 hours.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Cell Cycle/Checkpoint
- Poids moléculaire
- 465.54 g/mol
- Numéro CAS
Vous êtes ici: