- Inhibition Assay (InhA), Functional Studies (Func)
- Tranylcypromine is a drug of the substituted phenethylamine and amphetamine classes which acts as a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)-it is a nonselective and irreversible inhibitor of the enzyme monoamine oxidase (MAO).
- Attributs du produit
- Tradename: Baldessarini, Ross J. (2005). 17. Drug therapy of depression and anxiety disorders. In Brunton, Laurence L., Lazo, John S., Parker, Keith L. (eds.). Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. New York: McGraw-Hill. ISBN 0-07-142280-3.
Source of Compound: synthetic
Target: Histone Demethylase inhibitor, MAO inhibitor
Receptor: MAO,Histone Demethylases
- All the products are sent with COA, HPLC and NMR inspection report to guarantee the quality.
- 97 %
- Soluble in DMSO
- Poids moléculaire
- 169.66 g/mol
- Numéro CAS
- Indications d'application
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- For the majority of compounds, they could be dissolved in DMSO or other organic solvent.
Their stock solution can be stored at -20°C for up to 3 months and aliquoted for sampling convenience.
Several freeze/thaw cycles should not damage the activity of our small molecule products.
However, in many instances the aqueous solutions of some compounds need to be made fresh and cannot be stored. For these compounds, their solution should be prepared just before use and stored no longer than 24 hours.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months