CD47 anticorps (CD47) (FITC) Primary Antibody
CD47 Reactivité: Humain, Non-Human Primate, Porc FACS, IHC (f), WB Hôte: Souris Monoclonal MEM-122
N° du produit ABIN192129
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 5 à 7 jours ouvrables
- Humain, Non-Human Primate, Porc
- Cet anticorp CD47 est conjugé à/à la FITC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed Sections) (IHC (f)), Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody MEM-122 reacts with CD47 (Integrin Associated Protein), a 50-55 kDa membrane adhesion molecule (thrombospondin receptor, immunoglobulin supergene family) expressed on leukocytes, platelets and erythrocytes. It is also expressed on epithelial cells, endothelial cells, fibroblasts and many tumor cell lines.
HLDA VI, WS Code AS A051
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- Non-Human Primates, Human, Porcine
- COS-7 (African green monkey) cells
- Indications d'application
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 20 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (2 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- For Research Use only
- No reconstitution is necessary.
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing Tris buffered saline (TBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Smith, Patel, Seatter, Deehan, Brown, Brooke, Goodridge, Howard, Rigley, Harnett, Harnett: "A novel MyD-1 (SIRP-1alpha) signaling pathway that inhibits LPS-induced TNFalpha production by monocytes." dans: Blood, Vol. 102, Issue 7, pp. 2532-40, 2003 (PubMed).
- Smith, Patel, Seatter, Deehan, Brown, Brooke, Goodridge, Howard, Rigley, Harnett, Harnett: "A novel MyD-1 (SIRP-1alpha) signaling pathway that inhibits LPS-induced TNFalpha production by monocytes." dans: Blood, Vol. 102, Issue 7, pp. 2532-40, 2003 (PubMed).
- Autre désignation
- CD47 (CD47 Antibody Extrait)
- 9130415E20Rik, AA407862, AI848868, AW108519, B430305P08Rik, IAP, Itgp, MER6, OA3, CD47/IAP, CD47 antigen (Rh-related antigen, integrin-associated signal transducer), CD47 molecule, Cd47 molecule, Cd47, CD47
- CD47 (integrin-associated protein, IAP) is an ubiquitously expressed cell surface transmembrane glycoprotein interacting with several integrins and regulating their functions. Engagement of CD47 by soluble ligands or counter receptors modulates various signaling pathways, such as activation of heterotrimeric G proteins. Binding secreted thrombospondin-1, CD47 counteracts graft vascularization. CD47 acts also as a ligand for CD172a (signal regulatory protein alpha, SIRP alpha), an immune inhibitory receptor on macrophages, this interaction prevents phagocytosis of CD47-positive cells. Moreover, CD47-CD172a system affects cell migration, B cell adhesion and T cell activation. CD47 is also involved in modulation of chondrocyte responses to mechanical signals, and promotes neuronal development, being especially abundant in synapse-rich regions of brain and retina.
Vous êtes ici: