Glycophorin A anticorps (Glycophorin A (MNS Blood Group)) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Glycophorin A (GYPA)
Cet anticorp Glycophorin A est non-conjugé
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Attributs du produit
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Glycophorin A (glycophorin A (MNS blood group))
Glycophorin A antibody [C1C3]
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Carrier-protein conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the C-terminus region of human Glycophorin A. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Indications d'application
- Suggested dilution Reference IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) 1:100-1:1000* Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceIHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)1:100-1:1000* Western blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: K562
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Agent conservateur
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
Fernando, Jiang, Krzyzanowski, Ryan: "New evidence that a large proportion of human blood plasma cell-free DNA is localized in exosomes." dans: PLoS ONE, Vol. 12, Issue 8, pp. e0183915, 2017 (PubMed).
- Fernando, Jiang, Krzyzanowski, Ryan: "New evidence that a large proportion of human blood plasma cell-free DNA is localized in exosomes." dans: PLoS ONE, Vol. 12, Issue 8, pp. e0183915, 2017 (PubMed).
- Glycophorin A (GYPA)
- Autre désignation
- Glycophorin A (GYPA Antibody Extrait)
- GYPA, gpa, AI853584, CD235a, GPA, GPErik, GPSAT, HGpMiV, HGpMiXI, HGpSta(C), MN, MNS, PAS-2, glycophorin A (MNS blood group), glycophorin A, GYPA, Gypa
Glycophorins A (GYPA) and B (GYPB) are major sialoglycoproteins of the human erythrocyte membrane which bear the antigenic determinants for the MN and Ss blood groups. In addition to the M or N and S or s antigens that commonly occur in all populations, about 40 related variant phenotypes have been identified. These variants include all the variants of the Miltenberger complex and several isoforms of Sta, as well as Dantu, Sat, He, Mg, and deletion variants Ena, S-s-U- and Mk. Most of the variants are the result of gene recombinations between GYPA and GYPB.
Cellular Localization: Cell membrane, Single-pass type I membrane protein
- Poids moléculaire
- 16 kDa
- ID gène
- Maintenance of Protein Location