Potassium Voltage-Gated Channel, Subfamily G, Member 1 (KCNG1) (N-Term) anticorps Primary Antibody
KCNG1 Reactivité: Boeuf (Vache), Cobaye, Cheval, Humain, Singe, Souris, Porc, Rat IHC, IHC (p), WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN6736404
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 11 à 14 jours ouvrables
- Boeuf (Vache), Cobaye, Cheval, Humain, Singe, Souris, Porc, Rat
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human KCNG1 / Kv6.1
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Mouse, Rat, Bovine, Pig, Guinea pig (85%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from N-Terminus of human KCNG1 (Q9UIX4, NP_002228). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Marmoset (100%), Panda (91%), Mouse, Rat, Bovine, Pig, Guinea pig (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Indications d'application
- Approved: IHC, IHC-P (5 μg/mL), WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Immunohistochemistry: This antibody was validated for use in immunohistochemistry on a panel of 21 formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) human tissues after heat induced antigen retrieval in pH 6.0 citrate buffer. After incubation with the primary antibody, slides were incubated with biotinylated secondary antibody, followed by alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen. The stained slides were evaluated by a pathologist to confirm staining specificity. The optimal working concentration for this antibody was determined to be 5 μg/mL.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- After adding water, will consist of PBS buffer with 2 % sucrose
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Vous êtes ici: