Kininogen (HMW) anticorps (Kininogen (High Molecular Weight)) AA 268-540 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes Kininogen (HMW) Anticorps
- Kininogen (HMW)
- AA 268-540
- Cet anticorp Kininogen (HMW) est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to High Molecular Weight Kininogen (HMWK)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against HMWK. It has been selected for its ability to recognize HMWK in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant High Molecular Weight Kininogen (HMWK) corresdonding to Arg268~Arg540 with Two N-terminal Tags, His-tag and SUMO-tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Kininogen (HMW)
- Autre désignation
- High Molecular Weight Kininogen (Kininogen (HMW) Produits)
- Kng, kininogen 1, Kng1
- Williams-Fitzgerald-Flaujeac Factor, Fitzgerald Factor, HMWK-Kallikrein Factor