COL4a2 anticorps (Collagen, Type IV, alpha 2) AA 1487-1703 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes COL4a2 (COL4A2) Anticorps
- COL4a2 (COL4A2)
- AA 1487-1703
- Cet anticorp COL4a2 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type IV Alpha 2 (COL4a2)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against COL4a2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize COL4a2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Collagen Type IV Alpha 2 (COL4a2) corresdonding to Ser1487~Ser1703 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:260-1000 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:26-100 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:26-100 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- COL4a2 (COL4A2)
- Autre désignation
- Collagen Type IV Alpha 2 (COL4A2 Produits)
- col4a2-a, zCanstatin, ICH, POREN2, Col4a-2, collagen, type IV, alpha 2 L homeolog, collagen type IV alpha 2 chain, collagen, type IV, alpha 2, col4a2.L, COL4A2, col4a2, Col4a2
- COL4-A2, Canstatin, Collagen Alpha-2(IV)chain