TOR1B anticorps (Torsin Family 1, Member B (Torsin B)) AA 98-327 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes TOR1B Anticorps
- AA 98-327
- Cet anticorp TOR1B est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Torsin 1B (TOR1B)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TOR1B. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TOR1B in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Torsin 1B (TOR1B) corresdonding to Asn98~Lys327 (Accession # O14657)
anti-Torsin Family 1, Member B (Torsin B) (TOR1B) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
TOR1B Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat, Boeuf (Vache), Chien, Cobaye, Cheval, Lapin, Poisson zèbre (Danio rerio) WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Torsin Family 1, Member B (Torsin B) (TOR1B) (AA 281-336) antibody Primary Antibody
TOR1B Reactivité: Souris ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:480-1900 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:48-190 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:48-190 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Torsin 1B (TOR1B Produits)
- MGC82811, tor1a, 2610016F05Rik, DQ1, torsinB, torsin family 1, member B (torsin B) L homeolog, torsin family 1, member B (torsin B), torsin family 1 member B, torsin family 1, member B, tor1b.L, tor1b, TOR1B, Tor1b
- DQ1, Torsin ATPase-1B, Torsin family 1 member B