Clavesin 1 Protein (CLVS1) (AA 1-354) (His tag)
- Antigène Voir toutes Clavesin 1 (CLVS1) Protéines
- Clavesin 1 (CLVS1)
- Type de proteíne
- Attributs du protein
- AA 1-354
- Cette Clavesin 1 protéine est marqué à la His tag.
- MGPVSVLPKP QSISTWEGDL AKMTHLQAGL SPDTIEKARL ELNENPDVLH QDIQQVRDMI ITRPDIGFLR TDDAFILRFL RARKFHQADA FRLLAQYFQY RQLNLDMFKN FKADDPGIKR ALIDGFPGVL ENRDHYGRKI LLLFAANWDQ SRNSFTDILR AILLSLEVLI EDPELQINGF ILIIDWSNFS FKQASKLTPS ILKLAIEGLQ DSFPARFGGV HFVNQPWYIH ALYTLIKPFL KDKTRKRIFL HGNNLNSLHQ LIHPEFLPSE FGGTLPPYDM GTWARTLLGP DYSDENDYTH TSYNAMYVKH TCSNLERECS PKPMKRSQSV VEAGTLKHEE KGENENTQPL LALD
- Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Attributs du produit
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Clavesin 1 (CLVS1) (AA 1-354) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade CLVS1 Origine: Souris Hôte: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBClavesin 1 (CLVS1) (AA 1-354) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade CLVS1 Origine: Humain Hôte: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBClavesin 1 (CLVS1) (AA 1-354) protein (GST tag)
CLVS1 Origine: Humain Hôte: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WBClavesin 1 (CLVS1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
CLVS1 Origine: Humain Hôte: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STDClavesin 1 (CLVS1) (AA 1-332) protein (His tag)
CLVS1 Origine: Xenopus laevis Hôte: Levure Recombinant > 90 % ELISA
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Clavesin 1 (CLVS1)
- Autre désignation
- Clavesin-1 (Clvs1) (CLVS1 Produits)
- RLBP1L1 Protein, rlbp1l1 Protein, CRALBPL Protein, 4933402J24Rik Protein, Clvl1 Protein, Rlbp1l1 Protein, Clavesin-1 Protein, RGD1564200 Protein, clavesin 1 Protein, clavesin 1 L homeolog Protein, CLVS1 Protein, clvs1.L Protein, Clvs1 Protein
Recommended name: Clavesin-1.
Alternative name(s): Retinaldehyde-binding protein 1-like 1