Pregnancy Specific beta 1 Glycoprotein 2 (PSG2) (AA 35-335) protein (His tag) Protein
PSG2 Origine: Humain Source: Human Cells Recombinant > 95 % as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
N° du produit ABIN1691622
Plus frais de port $45.00 et $22.00 pour carboglace
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 4 jours ouvrables
- Nom de la protéine
- Type de proteíne
- Attributs du protein
- AA 35-335
- Human Cells
- His tag
- Recombinant Human Pregnancy-Specific β-1-Glycoprotein 2/PSG2 (C-6His)
- QVTIEAQPPK VSEGKDVLLL VHNLPQNLTG YIWYKGQIRD LYHYITSYVV DGQIIIYGPA YSGRETAYSN ASLLIQNVTR EDAGSYTLHI IKRGDGTRGV TGYFTFTLYL ETPKPSISSS NLNPREAMET VILTCDPETP DTSYQWWMNG QSLPMTHRFQ LSETNRTLFL FGVTKYTAGP YECEIRNSGS ASRSDPVTLN LLHGPDLPRI HPSYTNYRSG DNLYLSCFAN SNPPAQYSWT INGKFQQSGQ NLFIPQITTK HSGLYVCSVR NSATGEESST SLTVKVSAST RIGLLPLLNP TVDHHHHHH
- Attributs du produit
- Recombinant Human Pregnancy-specific beta-1-glycoprotein 2/PSG2 is produced by our mammalian expression system in human cells. The target protein is expressed with sequence (Gln35-Thr335) of Human PSG2 fused with a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.
- > 95 % as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
- 0.2 μm filtered
- niveau d'endotoxine
- Less than 0.1 ng/μg (1 IEU/μg) as determined by LAL test
- For Research Use only
- It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 μg/mL.
Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- Supplied as a 0.2 μm filtered solution of 20 mM PB,150 mM NaCl, pH 7.4.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Always centrifuge tubes before opening. Do not mix by vortex or pipetting.
- -80 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at < -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 6 months
- Nom de la protéine
- Sub Type
- PSG2 is a secreted protein that in humans is encoded by the PSG2 gene. It is a member of the human pregnancy-specific glycoproteins (PSGs) family. These proteins are synthesized in large amounts by placental trophoblasts and released into the maternal circulation during pregnancy. PSG2 consist of a single N domain, with structural similarity to the immunoglobulin variable domains, followed by a variable number of immunoglobulin constant-like A and/or B domains. It has an arg-gly-asp (RGD) motif, which has been shown to function as an adhesion recognition signal for several integrins, in the N-terminal domain.
Alternative Names: Pregnancy specific beta-1-glycoprotein 2, PSBG2, Pregnancy-specific beta-1 glycoprotein E, pregnancy-specific beta-1-glycoprotein 2, pregnancy-specific beta-1-glycoprotein 7, PSG2
- Poids moléculaire
- 34.5 kDa
Vous êtes ici: