Melanoma Antigen Family A, 4 (MAGEA4) (Transcript Variant 1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
- Type de proteíne
- Attributs du protein
- Transcript Variant 1
- HEK-293 Cells
- Cette MAGEA4 protéine est marqué à la Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Attributs du produit
- Recombinant human MAGE-4 (transcript variant 1) protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
Melanoma Antigen Family A, 4 (MAGEA4) (AA 1-317) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade MAGEA4 Origine: Humain Hôte: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBMelanoma Antigen Family A, 4 (MAGEA4) (Transcript Variant 4) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
MAGEA4 Origine: Humain Hôte: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STDMelanoma Antigen Family A, 4 (MAGEA4) (Transcript Variant 3) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
MAGEA4 Origine: Humain Hôte: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
- Indications d'application
Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Mage-a4, MAGEA4, CT1.4, MAGE-41, MAGE-X2, MAGE4, MAGE4A, MAGE4B, melanoma antigen, family A, 4, MAGE family member A4, Magea4, MAGEA4
- This gene is a member of the MAGEA gene family. The members of this family encode proteins with 50 to 80 % sequence identity to each other. The promoters and first exons of the MAGEA genes show considerable variability, suggesting that the existence of this gene family enables the same function to be expressed under different transcriptional controls. The MAGEA genes are clustered at chromosomal location Xq28. They have been implicated in some hereditary disorders, such as dyskeratosis congenita. At least four variants encoding the same protein have been found for this gene.
- Poids moléculaire
- 34.7 kDa
- NCBI Accession