Muscleblind-Like 2 (Drosophila) (MBNL2) (Transcript Variant 3) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
- Nom de la protéine
- Type de proteíne
- Attributs du protein
- Transcript Variant 3
- HEK-293 Cells
- Cette MBNL2 protéine est marqué à la Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Attributs du produit
- Recombinant human MBNL2 (transcript variant 3) protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
Muscleblind-Like 2 (Drosophila) (MBNL2) (AA 1-373) protein (His tag) Protein
MBNL2 Origine: Humain Source: Cellules d'insectes Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBMuscleblind-Like 2 (Drosophila) (MBNL2) (AA 1-373) protein (His tag) Protein
MBNL2 Origine: Souris Source: Cellules d'insectes Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Indications d'application
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Nom de la protéine
- 1110002M11Rik, AI047808, AI837313, AI849185, AL118326, MBLL, R75232, mKIAA4072, wu:fj89c04, MBLL39, PRO2032, muscleblind like splicing factor 2, muscleblind-like splicing regulator 2, muscleblind like splicing regulator 2, Mbnl2, mbnl2, MBNL2
- This gene is a member of the muscleblind protein family which was initially described in Drosophila melanogaster. This gene encodes a C3H-type zinc finger protein that modulates alternative splicing of pre-mRNAs. Muscleblind proteins bind specifically to expanded dsCUG RNA but not to normal size CUG repeats and may thereby play a role in the pathophysiology of myotonic dystrophy. Several alternatively spliced transcript variants have been described but the full-length natures of only some have been determined.
- Poids moléculaire
- 39.2 kDa
- NCBI Accession