CD34 anticorps (CD34) (APC) Primary Antibody
CD34 Reactivité: Humain, Non-Human Primate FACS, IHC (f) Hôte: Souris Monoclonal 581
N° du produit ABIN1111107
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 5 à 7 jours ouvrables
- Humain, Non-Human Primate
- Cet anticorp CD34 est conjugé à/à la APC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed Sections) (IHC (f))
- The mouse monoclonal antibody 581 reacts with CD34 (Mucosialin), a 110-115 kDa monomeric transmembrane phosphoglycoprotein expressed on hematopoietic progenitors cells and on the most pluripotential stem cells, it is gradually lost on progenitor cells. The antibody recognizes the class III CD34 epitope resistant to neuraminidase, chymopapain and glycoprotease.
HLDA V., WS Code MA27
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- Human, Non-Human Primates
- Indications d'application
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 10 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (1 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with cross-linked Allophycocyanin (APC) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- For Research Use only
- No reconstitution is necessary.
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Cai, Zhang, Zhang, Chen, Hu: "Effect of Th9/IL-9 on the growth of gastric cancer in nude mice." dans: OncoTargets and therapy, Vol. 12, pp. 2225-2234, 2019 (PubMed).
Sanz, Muñoz-A, Monserrat, Van-Den-Rym, Escoll, Ranz, Alvarez-Mon, de-la-Hera: "Ordering human CD34+CD10-CD19+ pre/pro-B-cell and CD19- common lymphoid progenitor stages in two pro-B-cell development pathways." dans: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 107, Issue 13, pp. 5925-30, 2010 (PubMed).
Goardon, Nikolousis, Sternberg, Chu, Craddock, Richardson, Benson, Drayson, Standen, Vyas, Freeman: "Reduced CD38 expression on CD34+ cells as a diagnostic test in myelodysplastic syndromes." dans: Haematologica, Vol. 94, Issue 8, pp. 1160-3, 2009 (PubMed).
Ninos, Jefferies, Cogle, Kerr: "The thrombopoietin receptor, c-Mpl, is a selective surface marker for human hematopoietic stem cells." dans: Journal of translational medicine, Vol. 4, pp. 9, 2006 (PubMed).
Ono, Sharma, Smith, Burnett, Aurelian: "CD34+ cells in the peripheral blood transport herpes simplex virus DNA fragments to the skin of patients with erythema multiforme (HAEM)." dans: The Journal of investigative dermatology, Vol. 124, Issue 6, pp. 1215-24, 2005 (PubMed).
Kato, Ando, Nakamura, Muguruma, Sato, Yabe, Yabe, Hattori, Yasuda, Hotta: "Absence of a CD34- hematopoietic precursor population in recipients of CD34+ stem cell transplantation." dans: Bone marrow transplantation, Vol. 28, Issue 6, pp. 587-95, 2001 (PubMed).
Felschow, McVeigh, Hoehn, Civin, Fackler: "The adapter protein CrkL associates with CD34." dans: Blood, Vol. 97, Issue 12, pp. 3768-75, 2001 (PubMed).
Ando, Nakamura, Chargui, Matsuzawa, Tsuji, Kato, Hotta: "Extensive generation of human cord blood CD34(+) stem cells from Lin(-)CD34(-) cells in a long-term in vitro system." dans: Experimental hematology, Vol. 28, Issue 6, pp. 690-9, 2000 (PubMed).
Fluckiger, Sanz, Garcia-Lloret, Su, Hao, Kato, Quan, de la Hera, Crooks, Witte, Rawlings: "In vitro reconstitution of human B-cell ontogeny: from CD34(+) multipotent progenitors to Ig-secreting cells." dans: Blood, Vol. 92, Issue 12, pp. 4509-20, 1999 (PubMed).
Janowska-Wieczorek, Marquez, Nabholtz, Cabuhat, Montaño, Chang, Rozmus, Russell, Edwards, Turner: "Growth factors and cytokines upregulate gelatinase expression in bone marrow CD34(+) cells and their transmigration through reconstituted basement membrane." dans: Blood, Vol. 93, Issue 10, pp. 3379-90, 1999 (PubMed).
- Cai, Zhang, Zhang, Chen, Hu: "Effect of Th9/IL-9 on the growth of gastric cancer in nude mice." dans: OncoTargets and therapy, Vol. 12, pp. 2225-2234, 2019 (PubMed).
- Autre désignation
- CD34 (CD34 Antibody Extrait)
- CD34 is a highly glycosylated monomeric 111-115 kDa surface protein, which is present on many stem cell populations. It is a well established stem cell marker, though its expression on human hematopoietic stem cells is reversible. CD34 probably serves as a surface receptor that undergoes receptor-mediated endocytosis and regulates adhesion, differentiation and proliferation of hematopoietic stem cells and other progenitors. CD34 expression is likely to represent a specific state of hematopoietic development that may have altered adhering properties with expanding and differentiating capabilities in both in vitro and in vivo conditions.
- ID gène
Vous êtes ici: