Cholesterol Esterase anticorps (Biotin) Primary Antibody
Reactivité: Candida cylindracea IF, ELISA, WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN459017
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 5 à 7 jours ouvrables
- Candida cylindracea
- Immunofluorescence (IF), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-reactivities against enzymes of other sources may occur but have not been determined.
- Attributs du produit
- Biotin-conjugated IgG fraction of polyclonal rabbit antiserum to cholesterol esterase from Candida cylindracea
- The IgG (7S) fraction is prepared from the antiserum by ammonium sulphate precipitation and ion exchange chromatography.
- Cholesterol esterase isolated and purified from Candida cylindracea. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Indications d'application
- This product is intended for use in precipitating and non-precipitating antibody-binding assays (such as e.g., ELISA and Western blotting and immunofluorescence or histochemical techniques).
- For Research Use only
- IgG protein concentration 10 mg/ml. Biotin/IgG protein molar ratio (B/P) approximately 6.5. No foreign proteins added.
- Biotin-coupled hyperimmune rabbit IgG lyophilised from a solution in phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2).
- Agent conservateur
- Without preservative
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- The lyophilised conjugate is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C, prolonged storage at or below -20°C. It is reconsti tuted by adding 1.0 ml sterile distilled water, spun down to remove insoluble particles, divided into small aliquots, frozen and stored at or below -20°C. Prior to use, an aliquot is thawed slowly at a mbient temperature, spun down again and used to prepare working dilutions by adding sterile phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. Working dilutions should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used t he same day. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the product.
- The reagents were evaluated for potency, purity and specificity using most or all of the following techniques: immunoelectrophoresis, cross-immunoelectrophoresis, single radial immunodiffusion (Ouchterlony), block titration, ELISA, immunoblotting and enzyme inhibition.
- Lipid Metabolism
Vous êtes ici: