Ubiquitin anticorps Primary Antibody
Reactivité: Boeuf (Vache), Humain, Souris ELISA, IF, IHC, IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Hôte: Souris Monoclonal
N° du produit ABIN462018
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 11 à 14 jours ouvrables
- Boeuf (Vache), Humain, Souris
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes bovine ubiquitin, both conjugated and unconjugated. Reacts with a single chain 8.5kD protein. The ubiquitin molecule appears to be present in all eukaryotic cells and has an identical primary structure in all animals. Species cross-reactivity: Human, chicken, mouse, C. elegans and Drosophila.
- Protein A purified
- Purified bovine ubiquitin conjugated to carrier protein.
Type of Immunogen: Purified protein
- IgG1, kappa
- Indications d'application
- Approved: ELISA (0.1 - 1 μg/mL), IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P (10 μg/mL), WB
Usage: Immunohistochemistry: This antibody was validated for use in immunohistochemistry on a panel of 21 formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) human tissues after heat induced antigen retrieval in pH 6.0 citrate buffer. After incubation with the primary antibody, slides were incubated with biotinylated secondary antibody, followed by alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen. The stained slides were evaluated by a pathologist to confirm staining specificity. The optimal working concentration for this antibody was determined to be 10 μg/mL. Western Blot: 1-3 μg/mL, Prepare lysis buffer in 10 mM N-ethylmaleimide to inhibit ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes. N-ethylmaleimide inactivates certain enzymes by blocking free sulfhydryls. After electrophoresis and transfer, pre-incubate transferred membranes in denaturing buffer (6M guanidine-HCl 20 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.5, 5 mM b-mercaptoethanol, 1 mM PMSF) for 30-60 minutes at 4uC, followed by extensive PBS washing.
Target Species of Antibody: Bovine
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.4, 0.1 % sodium azide
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Short term: 4°C
Long term: Add glycerol (40-50%) -20°C.
- Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases
Vous êtes ici: