Relaxin 1 (RLN1) (Middle Region) anticorps Primary Antibody
RLN1 Reactivité: Humain WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN928889
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 9 à 11 jours ouvrables
- Middle Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- RLN1 antibody was raised in rabbit using the middle region of RLN1 as the immunogen
- Indications d'application
- Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
RLN1 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-2490, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this RLN1 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Autre désignation
- RLN1 (RLN1 Antibody Extrait)
- Relaxins are known endocrine and autocrine/paracrine hormones, belonging to the insulin gene superfamily. In the human there are three non-allelic relaxin genes, RLN1, RLN2 and RLN3. RLN1 and RLN2 share high sequence homology. This encoded protein is synthesized as a single-chain polypeptide but the active form consists of an A chain and a B chain linked by disulfide bonds, however, their exact cleavage sites have not been described. Relaxin is produced by the ovary, and targets the mammalian reproductive system to ripen the cervix, elongate the pubic symphysis and inhibit uterine contraction. It may have additional roles in enhancing sperm motility, regulating blood pressure, controlling heart rate and releasing oxytocin and vasopressin. This gene has multiple polyadenylation sites. Synonyms: Polyclonal RLN1 antibody, Anti-RLN1 antibody, relaxin 1 antibody, H1 antibody, RLXH1 antibody, bA12D24.3.1 antibody, bA12D24.3.2 antibody.
Vous êtes ici: