HLA-DR anticorps (HLA-DR) (APC) Primary Antibody
HLA-DR Reactivité: Chien, Humain, Non-Human Primate Func, IHC (f), ICC, FACS, IP, IHC (p), WB Hôte: Souris Monoclonal L243
N° du produit ABIN2749148
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 5 à 7 jours ouvrables
- Chien, Humain, Non-Human Primate
- Cet anticorp HLA-DR est conjugé à/à la APC
- Functional Studies (Func), Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed Sections) (IHC (f)), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- The mouse monoclonal antibody L243 recognizes specifically HLA-DR molecules, both peptide-loaded and empty.
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- Human, Non-Human Primates, Canine (Dog)
- Human B lymphocytes
- Indications d'application
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 10 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (1 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with cross-linked Allophycocyanin (APC) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- For Research Use only
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Ivanov, Beers, Walshe, Honeychurch, Alduaij, Cox, Potter, Murray, Chan, Klymenko, Erenpreisa, Glennie, Illidge, Cragg: "Monoclonal antibodies directed to CD20 and HLA-DR can elicit homotypic adhesion followed by lysosome-mediated cell death in human lymphoma and leukemia cells." dans: The Journal of clinical investigation, Vol. 119, Issue 8, pp. 2143-59, 2009 (PubMed).
De Gassart, Camosseto, Thibodeau, Ceppi, Catalan, Pierre, Gatti: "MHC class II stabilization at the surface of human dendritic cells is the result of maturation-dependent MARCH I down-regulation." dans: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 105, Issue 9, pp. 3491-6, 2008 (PubMed).
Swiatek-de Lange, Rist, Stahl, Weith, Lenter: "Comment on "MHC class II expression identifies functionally distinct human regulatory T cells"." dans: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 180, Issue 6, pp. 3625; author reply 3626, 2008 (PubMed).
Bouillon, El Fakhry, Girouard, Khalil, Thibodeau, Mourad: "Lipid raft-dependent and -independent signaling through HLA-DR molecules." dans: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 278, Issue 9, pp. 7099-107, 2003 (PubMed).
Kalka-Moll, Tzianabos, Bryant, Niemeyer, Ploegh, Kasper: "Zwitterionic polysaccharides stimulate T cells by MHC class II-dependent interactions." dans: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 169, Issue 11, pp. 6149-53, 2002 (PubMed).
- Ivanov, Beers, Walshe, Honeychurch, Alduaij, Cox, Potter, Murray, Chan, Klymenko, Erenpreisa, Glennie, Illidge, Cragg: "Monoclonal antibodies directed to CD20 and HLA-DR can elicit homotypic adhesion followed by lysosome-mediated cell death in human lymphoma and leukemia cells." dans: The Journal of clinical investigation, Vol. 119, Issue 8, pp. 2143-59, 2009 (PubMed).
- Autre désignation
- HLA-DR, a member of MHC class II glycoproteins, that bind intracellularly processed peptides and present them to the Th cells, is composed of 36 kDa alpha chain and 27 kDa beta chain, both anchored in the plasma membrane. Together with other MHC II molecules HLA-DR plays a central role in the immune system. It is expressed on antigen-presenting cells (dendritic cells, B lymphocytes, monocytes, macrophages).
Vous êtes ici: